I'm a freelance journalist based in Atlanta. I love a good story. I've reported on flowers in Colombia, a Supreme Court case on hotel guests' privacy and behind the scenes of a culinary school's restaurant kitchen. Contact me at email@example.com.
Languages: French (expert), Hebrew (intermediate)
A few fun facts:
- I graduated from the University of Georgia with a journalism degree, French minor, and new media certificate.
- I've written since I was 16. For resume things, like where I've worked in the past, check out my LinkedIn.
- In 2014-2015, I lived in France, where I taught English to high school students. It was in my cozy kitchen (that lacked an oven) where I learned how to cook crepes and binge on baguettes.
- Camaraderie in journalism is cool. I helped relaunch the Georgia chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists after years of inactivity and even served on the board. Now, I volunteer on SPJ Georgia's freelance committee.
- I subscribe to Wired, Lucky Peach, The Economist, the Washington Post, and Atlanta Magazine. I read The Wall Street Journal as often as most writers drink coffee.
- I don’t drink coffee.